Sorting and filtering
It is crucial for any research to find the best data. The sorting and filtering function allows you to precisely specify the parameters you are searching for.
Good to know: The filters work exactly the same in any module of Seodity.
Filtering and sorting data in Seodity is essential for several reasons:
- 1.Organization: When working with large amounts of data, it's important to be able to filter and sort it in a way that makes it easy to understand and analyze. This can help you quickly identify patterns and trends, and make more informed decisions.
- 2.Prioritization: Being able to filter and sort data can also help you prioritize which tasks or issues to address first. For example, you may want to focus on fixing broken links or pages with high bounce rates, and filter out pages that are performing well.
- 3.Focus: Filtering and sorting data can also help you focus on specific areas of your website or particular pages, allowing you to analyze and optimize them more effectively. For example, you may want to focus on your top-performing pages and sort them by traffic, to find opportunities for optimization.
- 4.Targeting: With filters and sorting you can segment data based on several factors, and target specific group of pages, pages types or keywords in your SEO strategy.
- 5.Efficiency: Having the ability to filter and sort data can also make your work more efficient, as it allows you to quickly and easily access the data that's most relevant to your current task.
Step 1: Locate the filter button, which is always located at the top of the table.
Step 2: Click on the filter button and select the column you want to filter. In this example, we'll use "Search Volume," and the default operator is set to "greater than." Then type a specific value, like 200.
Step 3: Once you've set all of your filters, click on the "Save" button to update the data in the table.
By following these steps, you'll be able to easily filter your data to analyze it better and make data-driven decisions.
Sorting your data in Seodity is a breeze with the two methods available.
Method one: You can sort your data by clicking on the specific column header.
Method two: You can also set sorting options in the filters pop-up.
By using either of these methods, you'll be able to quickly and easily organize your data in a way that works best for you.