Comment on page
Good to know: Pay attention to the "Organic shares" section. It will give you insight into the countries where your website is getting organic traffic from. This can help you to identify the countries where your website is performing well and where you may want to focus more of your efforts to increase traffic.
In Seodity's domain overview, you can check a variety of information about a specific domain, such as:
- Domain Rank: This is a metric that measures the overall authority and popularity of a domain. It can be used to compare the relative strength of different domains.
- The monthly volume of organic keywords: This is the number of keywords for which the domain ranks in the organic search results.
- Size of organic traffic: This metric measures the total number of visitors that a domain receives from organic search results.
- The number of paid keywords: This is the number of keywords for which the domain runs paid search ads.
- The number of backlinks: This is the total number of links that point to a domain.
- The number of referring domains: This is the total number of unique domains that have links pointing to a domain.
- Organic shares overview: This is a breakdown of the domain's organic search traffic by country.
- Top keywords of each country: It's a list of keywords that drive the organic traffic to the domain in specific countries.
These metrics can be used to gain insight into the domain's search engine performance, compare its performance to competitors, and identify opportunities for improvement.